A nonny who replied had an... interesting perspective on reality, saying:
- I'm one of those people. It's not like it's intentional and believe me, we suffer from it more than you do.
- I'm very good at managing time, so that can't be the root of the problem.
Meme, obviously, found this hilarious. Nonnies repeatedly told Time Management Nonny that if they were chronically late, they were not actually good at managing their time, but they insisted that:
- "Time management is the act or process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity."
I'm very good at that. I have my daily activities planned down to every hour.
(A nonny also referenced a potential wiki page about this wank 'practically writing itself', a prediction that is finally being fulfilled.)
They further elaborated on why they are incapable of being on time father down the thread:
- I do have everything calculated. I know exactly what time the bus arrives and how long I will drive it, and what time I need to be at the place. I just don't know why it doesn't work. If anything, knowing the time is what ruins it for me, because I don't start feeling the pressure until after I see the clock hit the exact minute the bus leaves, and even then my brain goes "oh well, I still have an hour left, maybe I can wait for another bus!".
After having it pointed it out to them several more times that this was not actually evidence of good time management, they flounced:
- I'm done with this thread.
Flouncing didn't make nonnies stop, so they pouted some more:
- People are nasty assholes, as evidenced by the crap they throw at me in this thread, although I've never done anything to insult them.
And even more:
- Pointing out by means of making fun of me? Thanks, I'll pass.